These sessions are for all levels — new to experienced. Everyone in the community is welcome!
Oxygen is our greatest source of energy, more than any outside stimulant, and you have access to it every second of the day AND its free! Intentional breathing + meditation are much easier to learn and practice than most people think, and are just as important to the health of your mind and body as daily exercise movement and the foods you choose to nourish your body.
Mind/Body Wellness Investment: $10
Cash: paid on-site with no fees.
Credit Card: paid via event page link: http://labmorningboost.bpt.me
Regular practice of Meditation + Breathwork (Pranayama) is known to:
– Reduce and remove stress, anxiety; calm the mind & uplift the mood & spirit
– Nourish and strengthen overall health & well-being of the body; eliminate toxins
– Increase physical & mental vitality as well as energy levels; maximize personal potential
– Break bad habits of today’s modern age causing modern day chronic health problems (sitting for hours at desks/couches/cars, stress, electronic radiation)
– Strengthen the immune system for better health & longevity
Breaking negative thought & emotional patterns; maintaining emotional balance
Increase conscious awareness of the self (thoughts/words/action) & the greater community
Increase feelings of happiness & contentment
Maintaining healthy levels of blood pressure & circulation
– Engaging in a wellness practice greatly reduces job related stresses which creates an uplifted environment and morale, as well as enhances creativity and stamina for the day .