BarCamp is an ad-hoc gathering born from the desire for people to share and learn in an open environment. It is an intense event with discussions, demos, and interaction from attendees.
It’s not your traditional talking heads technology conference. Everyone is expected to participate in some way: by giving a talk, asking questions, or organizing a session.
BarCamp fosters collaboration — matching technologists with designers, with engineers, and with angel investors. BarCamp brings people together who understand what new technology means for Miami’s future.
Who should be there?
– Anyone working on a new startup that wants to get some great feedback.
– Anyone looking for talent. Anyone talented looking for work.
– Anyone looking to invest in brilliant new ideas.
– Anyone looking to find partners for their brilliant new ideas.
– Anyone who wants to practice a presentation s/he is working on.
– Anyone who has a passion for blogging, wikis, design, coding and the web in general.
– Everyone is welcome. Everyone is encouraged to present.
BarCamp is totally free and an excellent source of what is hot, new and upcoming.