This 4-week class runs on Monday Nights (10/27, 11/3, 11/10, & 11/17), from 6:30pm-9pm.
This 4-class HTML/CSS course runs for four Mondays:
• Class 1, Structure Standards and HTML5: Monday, October 27th, 6:30pm-9pm
• Class 2, Introduction to CSS3: Monday, November 3rd, 6:30pm-9pm
• Class 3, Cool Features of HTML5: Monday, November 10th, 6:30pm-9pm
• Class 4, Introduction to Responsive Design and Compatibility: Monday, November 17th 6:30pm-9pm
To get the most out of this class, you should have a working knowledge of basic HTML and CSS. You may have taken Intro to HTML through Girl Develop It, or maybe you have built a site for fun. Guys are welcome to take the class as well.
Tech Requirements for this class:
• Your laptop.
• A modern browser with either Chrome and the “Web Developer” extension or Firefox and Firebug installed.
• A text editor. We recommend Sublime Text 2 (It’s free and available for both Mac and PC).
Interesting in volunteering as a teacher assistant for this class? Email miami@GirlDevelopIt.com
About Girl Develop It Miami:
We aim to grow and empower the female tech community of Miami. Do not miss this opportunity to meet other women interested in technology and local developers. Join in on the Miami Tech movement.
At Girl Develop It Miami, we aim to inspire women to see the greatness within them and mentor them as they start a career or transition into a career in computer science, and create a better life for themselves.
Girl Develop It (GDI) launched in 2010 with a simple concept; make software development accessible and affordable to all women in New York City with little to no development or training experience. GDI now has 36 chapters and is an international 501c3 non-profit organization. The massive growth is projected to help women throughout the globe enhance their skill sets, illuminate their passions or hobbies to make beautiful code and websites, and spread the principles of effective software development.
Visit www.girldevelopit.com for more information
Follow us @GDI_Miami
GDI Miami is actively seeking sponsors for future activities. If your company is interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact GDI Miami at email@example.com.
All attendees are expected to abide by the Girl Develop It Code of Conduct.